Name: Al Fozia Wal Amna
Mobile Number: 0333.3706519
Facebook id: email@example.com
Favorite Color: Blue
- Leaders from Indian-held Kashmir to hold talks in Pakistan
- Indian-administered Kashmir leaders on Monday for the first time in nearly four years of dialogue with the authorities to travel to Pakistan, a move that could boost cross-border tensions will - Srinagar. , All parties Hurriyat moderate leader Mirwaiz Umar Farooq said, he and other leaders of Pakistan will meet in Islamabad next month for several days in Kashmir against the Indian government has been invited to. Peace is not possible without resolving the Kashmir ..
- India losing battle in Kashmir, Imran Khan tells Indian paper
- ISLAMABAD: Pakistan move equity-E-Imran Khan, head and said that a military base in Kashmir, India "has lost the battle for hearts and minds." It He said that India used the army to re-Kashmir 'are losing the battle of hearts and minds. He said it's like treating cancer with dispirin "Imran said in an interview with the newspaper, in India, is positioned now. And political transformation cricketer said that can not be solved Kashmir issue militarily. "Road map in India, Pakistan and Kashmiri people sitting at a table in an attempt to work on finding solutions." Imran Khan is currently in Pakistan to attend the World Economic Forum in Gurgaon. Terrorism in Pakistan, and the agency said that the head of terrorist leaders "will change." You can He said that the battle to save Pakistan, "all" and disarm terrorist groups operating in the country. ' ' He said that if he becomes Prime Minister of Pakistan, and said he will bring the culprits behind the Mumbai attacks to justice. He said that India understands the legal proceedings take time, but in Mumbai to bring the perpetrators to justice. We must follow the rule of law, "he said. Imran said he was confident of winning the next election: "I only democracy in Pakistan, the Democratic Party, and we are now preparing for a tsunami." Pakistan's relations with India, saying that he "is in favor of a new relationship." "All these years, we are concerned that harm the entire sub-continent we have taken a step forward, two steps back. Mumbai is, (and) we went back to the starting point."
- I feel like killing all my kids: Kashmir acid attack mother
- Acid parents of young people who see more than 15 years Anusha put their home on Monday. After the girl suffered burns to 70 percent, according to doctors died two days later. Rights activists say women are more than 900 families last year to shame, in one way or another has been charged with murder after. Both parents were arrested and the mother of Anusha stone former (42 years) Khoi Ratta speaks in police cells, about 140 kilometers (85 miles) Muzaffarabad, the main town Pakistan-administered Kashmir to the north, and he said he feared for the future of our children. "I deeply regret my work and I should not repent. Was very innocent." M. kill all the children, "the mother of eight children, told AFP. "I left my four children, including girls and two boys on the left, just 10 years of age, and the Almighty God is there to take care of them," he said. Clinton said she and her husband Mohammad Zafar feared Anusha and her older sister who follow in the footsteps of 16 married to her husband after being disconnected from Karachi, "because people were talking about the bad character." "We note that (i) the daughter of our fears sheikh Anusha follows that (i) has been disturbed by footprints can," he said. "No parent Anucha did. If and when I can not sleep close my eyes, I see the face Anusha the Holocaust." Anusha hospital for two days my father was waiting, but he insisted that Zafar had only a local doctor not afford to take the money he has.